This blog is dedicated to my dearest Krishna...mostly poetry, sometimes through the words of a Gopi, and sometimes, just my own musings...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

KRISHNA!!!! (Calling Out)

The thoughts of Your radiant smile dazzle me,
The memories of Your beautiful face teases me,
Your beautiful peacock feather, dancing along, seems to call me,
O Krishna! Where art Thee?

The jewels that adorn Your chest,
The beautiful garland hanging from Your neck,
The armlet on Your sculpted arms, and Your torso without a vest,
And, yellow garments, on my Lord, who makes the yellow sun look like a peck.

The sunlight in Your eyes,
The moonlight in Your smile,
The sky in Your complexion,
And, oh! the Universe is in You!

Ah! The jingling trinkets of Your feet,
Your toe-nails, so beautifully neat:
Oh! Your iron pillar-like thighs
And, beautiful, lotus like feet!!!

O! This heart unto You surrendered,
Do not tear it asunder:
At Your discretion, At Your disposal,
O! From sorrow, by Your grace, grant me an arousal.

Searching in these woods, for You in vain,
My heart seething with pain,
Would You please not come, dearest Krishna!
Isn't hide-and-seek too kiddish, O Krishna!?

If i have wronged- forgive me,
For, there is no other but Thee;
O! O! O! This girl begs to behold Thee!!!
O! Like You once did, Hold me!!

1 comment:

  1. @ Ash: Thanks, as ever, for your encouragement.
    May Krishna bless us all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete