This blog is dedicated to my dearest Krishna...mostly poetry, sometimes through the words of a Gopi, and sometimes, just my own musings...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Ranganatha!!!

My Lord!
my heart hums Your name,
You drive my brain whirry with the same;
Furlongs seperate this girl from You,
Furlongs that have gotten a meaning anew!

Lying on the snake-bed,
With the world in Your stead,
Reclining, waiting, watching,
You are maddening me with Your grace inviting!

At Your feet, born a slave,
At Your feet, complete a surrender so naive;
Awaiting, for ever, one little glimpse,
The day i was born- ever since!

O Lord! You tear apart all definitions,
But, You have now defined my tears in high definition!
O Lord! You are of powers limitless,
Yet, why my request You have not addressed?

O Lord! The mind a sorry path does transverse,
As from You, kept away, again by my situation adverse.
Yearning now for a dollop of grace,
For a little smile's sake!

2 comments: